Mother’s Day, Easter, it’s all happening in March this year. If (like me) you know your mum won’t appreciate an Easter Egg on Mother’s Day, you’re in the right place.
Flowers and chocolates are a good place to start, but if you want to treat your mum to something extra special, we have just the thing. Let’s take a look at a few ideas!
1. OPI has launched a new collection and they are fab colours for Spring, we have the cute mini set available and it makes a gorgeous gift.
2. Marc Jacob’s Spring collection is now in full swing and we’re loving the look and smell of the Daisy Dream Blush, which is new to the usual Spring limited editions (we’ve got it discounted too!)
3. Guerlain has launched La Petite Robe Noire Lipstick, a gorgeous scented lipstick that is buildable, to create a subtle or a more bold look. So if your mum claims she loves your lippy but says it’s too bright for her – wrong, the lipstick can be applied 3 times, the 1st being a subtle colour while the 3rd is the bold look. Bravo! The packaging is super cute too.
4. Chances are with the change of season and (hopefully) some brighter weather, your mum will be looking to revamp her pride and joy – the garden. Crabtree & Evelyn’s Gardeners Hand Therapy is ultra-moisturising and will soothe those overworked hands.
5. This year, Bvlgari launches a completely new perfume for her, Goldea. With different musks all throughout the fragrance and Ylang-Ylang blessing the nose, this is a great uplifting perfume. If you’re feeling generous, the 50ml or 90ml come with a free 5ml (we won’t tell her if you don’t!). Otherwise, the 25ml purse spray is great for the handbag.
7. You may have heard all the great things about one of the newer beauty products tobe introduced in the evergrowing industry, Micellar water. Guerlain has their very own, leaving you feeling and looking fresh as a daisy. It tones whilst it cleanses, leaving your skin plumped and hydrated. She’ll love it!
8. Candy in a bottle? We like the sound of that! If she’s young at heart, show how much she means to you with this gorgeous gift set – in a heart shaped box! With notes of Caramel and Vanilla, this sensual scent is good enough to eat. Apply the body lotion after the scent to lock the smell in.
There you have 8 ideas for an amazing gift for the amazing lady in your life! These are a few of my favourites, our site is full of choice and our store staff are expert trained to help.
Otherwise, feel free to leave any questions in the comments box!