Enter NOW for your chance to WIN any one of the above fragrances!
We’ll pick one lucky winner at random on Friday 26th October 2012.
How to Enter:
- LIKE our Scentstore Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/Scentstore
- SHARE, LIKE & COMMENT on our competition photo (http://on.fb.me/T6Acv0)with all your Facebook friends. You must comment on the photo stating which perfume you would like to win.
- Then keep your fingers crossed!
About this offer:
Contest ends on October 25, 2012 at Midnight GMT. We’ll pick one winner at random, and contact the winner by on Facebook.
1. Eligibility. This contest is open to all residents of the UK, Ireland, the US and Europe who are currently aged 18 or over
2. Timing. This competition will run from the 21.10.12 until the 25.10.12 and will close at midnight 00:00 GMT.
3. How to Enter. During the promotional period, visit http://on.fb.me/T6Acv0 make sure that you like/are following Scentstore on Facebook and that you share/like & comment on the competition photo. Scentstore is not responsible for any lost, late, invalid, incomplete, unintelligible or misdirected entries.
4. Selecting a winner. The winning entrant will be selected at random on 26.10.12 and will be informed via Facebook. The winning entrant will have 14 days to confirm their prize and supply a postal address. The promotion winner is subject to verification by Scentstore and Scentstore’s decision is final. In the event of a winner being disqualified for any reason, Scentstore will pick another winner at random from the list of entrants. Scentstore may mention your name on the Facebook and Twitter profile to confirm you as a winner.
5. Prize. The prize in this competition is ONE of the following (clockwise from top left): a) Boss Orange Man b) Hugo Man c) Eau de Cartier d) YSL Paris e) Boss Nuit f) Agent Provocateur g) Lacoste Touch of Pink h) Hugo Boss Deep Red i) Armani Diamonds (FEMALE) j) Acqua di Gio (MALE) k) Dunhill Man l) JPG Kokorico m) Versace Eau Fraiche. There is no cash alternative and the winner will be able to choose which prize they prefer.
6. Disputes. Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, other than those concerning the administration of the Promotion or the determination of winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively in the UK. No purchase is necessary.